To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesdee

You know I'm going to keep up with these day of the week titles until you admit you hate hearing it pronounced this way, too!

So. Irregardless ;-)

HOW was your night? And how was dinner with Kim? And how was the discussion at 4:30 p.m. yesterday? I said a prayer for it and I wanted to ask you how it went, but I was gone by the time you got back. Let me know. I really want good things for you!

Speaking of which - okay, okay. We can hang out on Thursday! I wasn't trying to cancel on you, I just figured you'd want to go to your man's game and we could have re-arranged my movie night/visit. But if you are free, I am happy. I will need directions to your place, though.

Did you see any of the Bachelorette drama last night? So lame. I''m glad I missed most of it. I took a nice long walk last night. The weather was SO nice. Have you noticed that awesome breeze? It started on Saturday. And last night when the sun dropped it could not have been pleasanter outside for a walk. I definitely need to put some new music on my mp3 player, though. Did you ever add some new tunes to your iPod?

Okay, so write me when you are able. I am going to be here, at work, indulging in a fantasy where a big strong hot guy brings freshly baked donuts and a perfect coffee to my desk every morning and then rubs my shoulders and compliments me while I eat them. And not a single crumb falls upon my bosom.

Sincerely,

Rea Litty-Bytes

7 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon friend,

    I hope you enjoyed your morning and lunch time festivities. I didn't bring my lunch then but ended up going to Chipotle and I did not finish my burrito. Instead I got some dunkin donuts coffee and a few holes. Bad I know but whatever! Gina is goingn to be on her way here pretty soon.

    AND YES, it does annoy me when people say DEE after the days of the week. NOT COOL.

    And I was just thinking about how I cannot find the iTunes card I bought to buy music. I want to put stuff on there before I go on my little trip to the south. Are you looking for some new stuff too?

    Also, yesterday a bunch of girls decided to go to the Fuji Steakhouse for hibachi. It was okay - not bad but the price isn't the cheapest either. I had to go to the grocery after that and by the time I got home it was already 10:15. Crazy. So I didn't get to watch anything. It has been nicer out though lately. I agree.

    I'll also give you directions to my place. My new address is 6554 Murray Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45227.

    I couldn't find it the other day though. It was getting confusing so let me know where you are coming from and then I can tell you the easiest way to get there.

    Anyway, write me when you can.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Booberry Crunch!

    I'm happy to have you back here with me. You were missed this morning!

    And is there a fuji steakhouse by your house? I thought it was only in florence. I am not sure why people love those things. I think a lot of times they are kind of oily or something. But I'm glad you got to enjoy your friends company.

    Anyway. I imagine you have a lot to catch up with from being away all morning. So I won't keep you for long. Just know that you are the light by which I travel into this and that.

    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love being light!

    I am actually feeling tired. I think it's the gloomy kind of look outside. I feel like today would be a good napping day for me.

    So are you going to have eaten on Thursday? Let me know because I was actually going to make wings and then try my hand at making those sweet potato wedges. I know the wings might be throwing you off but I thought something like that could go with it. If you think you would like something else, I can make that tomorrow instead.

    And yes, there is a Fuji Steakhouse by the Biggs in the Hyde Park Plaza. It's been there now for about 2 years. I've just never gone I guess. And they actually do use a lot of oil and a LOT of butter. That's probably why it tastes greasy to you. They try to hide it by adding it quickly and stuff it under the food while it's on the grill. You never really see it. You might feel it later though??? That could cause an ulcer!

    PS. We will have to maybe watch a movie in my room as Annie is having a GTL party for Jersey Shore. Yeah...

    So what else is new with you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetest,

    To reiterate, my plan is to go to that movie I want to see about Joan Rivers at the Mariemont theater on Thursday, so I won't really be available for movie night in your bedroom ;-)

    And I am waiting to see what time the show is as that will determine whether or not you have to provide me with dinner. If not, I was hoping to at least stop by and get a tour of your new place?

    What fun stuff do you have planned for tonight? I am going bowling with Shauna Price and our moms. I haven't been bowling in a really long time. Hopefully I will not shame myself. And honestly, a beer or two sounds so good to me right now. So, who cares about the actual bowling part!

    Write if you can and tell me of your fun plans for the evenign!

    me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SUPER jealous! I've been wanting to go bowling for a while now. I haven't been in like 3 or 4 months.

    Also, that's fine. Just let me know. If you DO want dinner... Perhaps I can roast something up!

    I know you are going to your movie darling. CALM DOWN! By the way, I thought I saw Eric and Krissy the other day. Eric (Downs Lite)

    Remember when she made out with Matt? WTF? And then she was going to throw up on the bus?

    Anyway, we can rekindle those memories when you stop by! I hope you have fun tonight then!

    Not sure what I'm up to. I want to apply myself I know that!

    Let me know tomorrow what you think about the timing on Thursday then. Yes, I AM looking forward to seeing you! I know it's not a big deal but I need a friend!!!! I can at least have a dessert for you if you don't need dinner.

    Think about it!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle,

    I am looking forward to Thursday as well. It has been too long since we gazed, lovingly, at each other over shared deliciousness.

    Ahem.

    That's funny that you saw Eric and Krissy. They are like BFF for reals. Where were they? And were they making out?? I hope not. That would be disgusting. I find her kind of gross. With or without a fireman's (and by fireman's I mean Matt's) pole.

    Did we hear that they are making a 3rd installment of Bridget Jones? And I do need to hear about your discussion from yesterday at 4:30 p.m. I'm not sure when I'll get home from the alley, but if it's not too late would you be home to chat? And do you have a home phone at the new place?

    Write me if you like me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. No home fune buddy. (I want to leave that spelling. Am I nuts?)

    Anyway, you are gross. I thought I saw them coming out of my complex which is why I'm pretty sure it wasn't them but it SO looked like the two of them!

    And sure, go ahead and try my cellular phone tonight. I may or may not be busy being a sex goddess with a very bad man between my thighs. Oh... mum!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Followers