Don't you hate when people say that? Or yesterdee? EWW.
Anyway! How are you this morning, friendster? And how is your life? Do you have a discussion coming up with a thing? I believe that was supposed to be this week? Let me know!
I hope you got your stuff taken up to Dayton okay. How are your parents? Did you guys go to China 9? Did you sleep in your old bed? That is so comforting sometimes!
My weekend was good! I did a bunch of stuff and also cleaned my house, so that feels good. There's such a difference between keeping things straightened up and actually CLEANING. The house smells so nice when you've cleaned it.
Okay - well write me sometime and tell me about life as you know it!
me
To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Frances,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to feel clean this weekend. (JK) But seriously that IS nice. I do not feel that way at Annie's place. Ew. She is seriously a mess. Nothing stays clean. I'm sure I'll clean when she's out of town, but besides then... it's her place and now I feel bad for picking up her random clothing items and removing her birth control pills from dining room table for all to see.
Anyway, I DID make it up to Dayton on Saturday. I got some things put away. I still have stuff at our place that I will have to bring back up. My Mom is coming down on Saturday so I'll send stuff back with her. Oops! It's more kitchen stuff. I did a lot of laundry while I was home. That was good. I also made strawberry daquiries for us? Yum!
There was no Thai 9 or China Cottage while I went home though they went to Olive Garden yesterday for dinner. I didn't go to finish up my laundry and to get going. I ended up going to dinner with Tyler at Green Papaya where your friend Amy's friend STILL works there. (The one that likes to be choked??? :) ) So weird to me still. THEN, I saw that inception movie with Leonardo DiCaprio.
Today at 4:30 PM is supposed to be my phone thing. We'll see!
What else did you do this weekend?
Let me know. I ended up watching a bunch of food network tv. I'm inspired now!
Michelle
You are so uptight! Big deal her birth control is on the dining room table!
ReplyDelete;-)
Your weekend sounds nice. What did you order at the Green Papaya? So weird that Julie still works there. Were there marks around her neck? I sometimes miss Amy and wonder how she's doing but then I remember that she really was more at home with people like Julie than she ever was with me and I figure it's probably o.k. that we've lost touch.
I saw Inception on Saturday! Did you like it? I thought it was pretty good. I need to maybe watch it again to fully understand? I did love the love story and that it was about a husband and a wife. I thought that was refreshing and romantic. I did not like all the violence, though. I haven't watched a movie like that in awhile and I guess it seemed kine of excessive to me? What did you think of it?
What kinds of things are you going to make from television...?
D-tails, please!
me
Well friend, I want to learn how to make great breakfast food like pumpkin french toast and why don't I just learn how to make benedicts? I like them! I saw a brined and then slow cooked pork that you can then serve with a sort of challot and dark wine sauce, and small whole chicken that looked delicious. Sweet potato wedges too!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I know what you mean about Amy but that does happen in life and I think it's just something people go through and deal with. Or maybe at that time in her life, she was different and one day will change. Who knows.
I really liked Inception. I thought it was clever and different and there was romance and love, and lots of other things. I like movies that make people think.
And at Green Papaya we just ordered sushi and split summer rolls. Green papaya roll, some kind of crunch roll with cream cheese and a spicy california. Very good though!
What all do you have planned. I'm also looking forward to your visit on Thursday. Let me know what you would like to do. We can get ice cream if you'd like.
Michelle
Michelley,
ReplyDeleteYour food selections sound delicious! I do love sushi so much. Let me know if you ever want to go to Teak again. I wish they would start having half price sushi. I am missing my choo chee really badly these days!
Thursday should be fun. I need to find out the movie times. They only have them posted through tomorrow. Hopefully my movie will still be playing on Thursday!
What fun plans do you have for the week? Is Tyler still playing volleyball? It is so much less humid today - it would be a good day for watching something like that outside. And does your apartment complex have a pool or tennis courts?
I am not sure what I'll get up to tonight. I begged off my Bachelorette night with Shauna, so I have a Monday night to myself. I am excited about it! I could do ANYTHING!!
;-)
Definitely not afraid of her freedom,
me
Yes, buddy, I know those food items are delicious which is why I have to learn to make them!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm glad you have some time to yourself tonight. Anything in particular you want to do? I am going to be "looking things up" and I guess Kim wanted to have dinner tonight so I'm going to do that too. Not sure where it's going to be yet.
And obviously we can go to TEAK again soon! I love that place and crave vegetable soup.
Also, Tyler does still play volleyball but they play on Thursdays. Anyway, write me back when you get a chance. I have a meeting at 1:30 that hopefully won't last too long. I REALLY REALLY hope this phone thing goes well and they want to do a real interview really soon and then I can get out of here. I also am hoping they pay me more. :)
Holler!
Michelle
PS. What's on your lunch menu? I'm having beef barley vegetable soup.
Wow. You and Kim are sharing a ton of meals. That's so funny. Are you eating out somewhere or at her place?
ReplyDeleteAnd sweetie, if you need to be at Tyler's game Thursday, I totally understand. We can always get together another time!
My lunch was really nice, I had a tomato sandwich (yes for the 30th lunch in a row ;-) and some snap peas and carrots with butter and salt. SO delicious. Then I laid on the patio and picked some blackberries off the blackberry bush and brought them back to work for my afternoon snack. It was so peaceful and nice.
So your call about the new thing is at 4:30? Are you going to have to leave work early? I just said a prayer for it, friend. Let me know how it goes. Where are they located?
Write me!
me
Umm.. I'm literally going to be leaving to go to my car and do it in there and then go back inside. yep!
ReplyDeleteI took a shortened lunch break in case anyone asks where I was and I'll tell them I had an appt.
Secondly, I thought we were going to hang out Thursday. I haven't gone to one of Tyler's games since the last season ended maybe over a month ago now. I'm not going to his game.
And I do not know exactly where sallie mae is as I think they have a couple of places in Cincinnati. One is downtown which would be nice. The other is North maybe? It might be closer to Mason area? I'll let you know.
Care to share some blackberries with me?