Hi,
My name is BigBadMF. Would you kids like to go swimming...?
MUAHAHAHAHAH.
Sonway. Sorry about that. I am not ready to start behaving normally yet this morning. I feel so sleepy and am very much wishing our coffee did not taste disgusting. Or, if it HAS to taste disgusting, I wish we had good creamer. We do not. Powder creamer is the devil's work. And there's no use in me bringing in good creamer because it would have to live downstairs in those disgusting refrigerators.
How was your night, though? What did you do?
Bowling was a lot of fun. We did two games and with shoes included it cost us $5 each. So totally fun and reasonable. Then I stopped back at my parents and ate some watermelon and watched Man Shops Globe then I went home. I love summer nights.
Tell me about yours..
me
To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had fun yesterday and enjoyed your QT with your mom (and two others). Which alley did you go to? Have you been to the new one in Newport? I haven't but heard it could be cool but you have to call about a week ahead of time??? That's what I HEARD anyway.
I'm really sorry about your coffee situation too. Do you think you'd rather bring your own in instead and just get a nice to-go container that you use? I like having the little caraf thing because I can get probably two good cups if I need it from it only you use the lid as a cup anyway. And then you can just bring it home and rinse it out or clean it all of the way. It's nice because I don't have to worry about making it here and I know I have my creamer and good coffee right at my desk. (your desk :)
My night was very good. Tyler and I went up to Blue Ash Chili finally because I wanted to try it out. I saw it on that Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives or what the name is of that show. Then we actually were between playing tennis and bowling but decided on bowling. Chili and then tennis? I do NOT think so. Gross! But this place you have to keep score yourself. They don't have an auto score card board. It was interesting. Very VERY old fashioned I guess. But we both had a lot of fun and good food so it was a really good night.
Also, don't forget to look up your movie times tonight or today and let me know about dinner. I'm running to the grocery tonight for the Italian meal for Friday and then I can pick up something for us as well. (Also some creamer!)
Let me know! How is your day so far and what plans do you have for after work?
Michelle
Michelle,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good night! What did you order for your dinner? And who won bowling? We were just talking last night at our bowling about how much easier bowling is now that there is electronic scoring. What alley did you go to? And were Ralph and Potsy there? ;-0
It looks like the movie starts at 7:40. What time do you get home from work? You do not have to make a meal for me, but maybe we could come up with some kind of snack and a tea/coffee or something? Let me know!
Tonight Jim and I are going to dinner with my parents at PF Chang's. I haven't seen my man since last week (he was in Michigan this weekend with Hannah). He keeps saying he is going to make out with me at dinner when no one is looking because he hasn't seen me in so long. If he tries I am going to stick a chopstick up his nose.
And thank you for the good advice about coffee carafes. I will take it under consideration ;-)
Write me!
me
You are welcome about the carafes. Also, tonight's dinner should be good. I haven't been to old PF Changs in forever. Why do I believe that our parents secretly enjoy outings such as the one you will be on tonight like they are going out wiht another couple or something. I don't know. ANYWAY!
ReplyDeleteI will probably be home from work on Thursday at around 6:30. However, I'll probably start getting ideas and may grab stuff at the grocery for Friday and any prep I can do beforehand. It's appetizers so probably not much at all.
I also need to apply to places as well. I will get a small snack/dessert ready for us. We will have stuff since Annie's having people over. I can make us some tea or coffee if we would like that!
And yeah, I'm pretty sure I prefer electronic scoring better. Oh well. For dinner yesterday I ordered the famous 6-way. It was decent but hot. Their chili is thicker too. It's definitely less messy but I'm not sure I like this place so much better than Skyline necessarily. It's definitely worth a go though! I'll probably end up going back too. And I cannot even remember the name of our ghetto alley. Maybe like Strikes and Spares or something?
Anyway, what's on your menu for your petite dejeuner?
I think it's nice as an adult child to spend time with my parents. The four of us are also going to the next Saturday night concert at Devou Park. I think it's on the 7th? So, that will be fun. I'm going to pack cut up fruit and make curried chicken salad sandwiches for us. I love summer nights! Oh wait, I may have already expressed that :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I meant to ask. When are you going to the beach again? I think you said in August, but I can't remember the dates. Let me know!
And really, we could just have iced coffees on Thursday. And you are welcome to join me at the movie, but I don't think it's something you would enjoy? Do you have your eye on any applyable things? And is there any follow up to the thing last Monday?
Write me when you can. I am workign through my lunch today so I can leave at 4:30.
me
Hey buddy,
ReplyDeleteI guess I forgot to mention but 4:30 was a bust. It was going to pay severely less than now. Then you MIGHT get incentive pay. And it the guy interviewing didn't even sound professional. Then he wrapped it up sounding completely bored to tell me what I wouldn't be making and then asked if that was okay. I hesitated and then kept it real and said no. So that was it.
Anyway, I don't have anything in particular but did look up more sites I might be able to use. I haven't checked them out yet. If any have stuff I'll let you know which ones so you can pass on the info to Jim.
And I'm going to the beach August 14 and coming back August 17th at night.
I will make you iced coffee if you'd like. I might be having a glass of wine. Sorry. I haven't done that in a while and it might be needed so I can go to bed quickly with the upcoming GTL party Annie will be having.
I apologize but will probably skip out on the movie. Not that I don't like Joan. I just want to make sure I get some other things done before the weekend and I won't have time on Friday and my Mom is coming on Saturday during the day. If you want coffee beforehand let me know or if you want it after that's cool too.
I'm going to leave for lunch in a second.
Write me if you can.
Michelle
Ooh. I am jealous. You get to go to the beach. Even though it's a short time, it will still be so nice to get away!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry the collection job was not a right fit. I hope something great will come along soon.
Hope you are enjoying your lunch. And I will have to think about when I want my coffee. I also need to think about whether or not I really need to be spending my money on this movie. Payday feels so far away. And what I really want is a new blanket for my bed...
;-)
HOpe you are having a good lunch{!
me
Okay, if not, you can have dinner with me. Just saying. And THAT would be free.
ReplyDeleteKeeping it real. I'm super busy now as you may have noticed so i'll have to talk later. Call me!