Hey,
Hope you had a good night. What did you end up doing? Trivia was a lot of fun!
Hope your Wednesday is off to a great start!
moi
To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello there buddy!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you! Yesterday was okay. I went to dinner with Mancini - she bought me sushi! It was nice and then we stopped for a beer at MLTs since we were over there. I had a good night. Glad you had fun at trivia.
How was lunch with Danny or is that today?
Your night sounds fun. It's good of you to keep Mancini company while she heals.
ReplyDeleteLunch with Danny was today. Just got back from it, actually. It was good to see him and hear the work scoop. Did I tell you he and Sarah are expecting a baby?
Anyway. It's so hot! I'm about to give in and call a repairman for my home a/c. It doesn't bother me to go without but Hannah will be here this weekend and I don't want everyone to be miserable.
Are you ready for your vacation?
me
Hello,
ReplyDeleteWhere did you guys go to lunch then? Also that's nice. Do they know what the sex of the baby is? Is he going to name it Cordell?
And it is super hot. I didn't realize your a/c didn't work. Good luck with that friend. It's been super warm lately! What are you planning to do with Hannah this weekend?
PS. Of course I'm ready for vacation!
Hey Michelle,
ReplyDeleteI am actually heading out in a few minutes to meet the repairman at my house. I don't mind going without the a/c - it's usually perfectly pleasant in my house without it, but I don't expect my guests to feel the same way.
And no, I asked and Danny is not naming his little one Cordell. A shame, I think!
Have a good rest of your day!
me