Hey,
I hope you had a good weekend. What did you end up doing? Was brunch involved...?
My weekend was so nice. Very summery and lots of fun. Now I am back at work and just took a double walk around the building. I am really sweaty and gross. Uggh.
Write me if you can,
me
To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good weekend. How was the concert with everyone? Can you get beverages at the concert? Sorry if this sounds weird, but I wouldn't mind drinking an iced tea at a concert. Hmm...
Also, let me know if you want to eat lunch together. I have ravioli today. We could meet for a quick cup of tea or coffee afterwards if you don't want to meet for lunch. Let me know.
My weekend was okay. Annie was out of town in Chicago. I got the whole place cleaned up which was nice to enjoy. I ended up making brunch on Saturday. That delicious french toast. I think I should have you over for a breakfast for dinner. I didn't do a lot this weekend besides clean. I went to a happy hour at MLTs (DERF Happy Hour) though Tyler and his roommates and me just got food and a couple of beers. Then we hung out at their place. Saturday was brunch and some tv and then I played tennis later on, went to dinner at the El Toro which was delicious. It's in the Hyde Park Plaza. Then we met up with Mancini. She's doing okay though her leg still hurts and she still can't walk without crutches or drive at all. Poor thing.
Let me know about lunchypoo! Also, it looks awesome outside and felt good when I left this morning.
Well I'm going to try calling you then. I have to leave now so I can be back for my weekly 1:30 Monday meeting.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you still want to meet for a cup of coffee or tea. Just call my cell.
Michelle
Hey, I'm back. My group leader hasn't returned from lunch yet. Hope you had a good lunch time break!
ReplyDeleteI tried the portabella mushroom ravioli from Trader Joe's yesterday and that's what I had for lunch. It's pretty good.
Okay he's back. ugh...
Write me if you get a chance.
Michelle
Hey Michelle,
ReplyDeleteI did not get your note about meeting up until I got back. Our managers are all at the NSM this week, so I went early and came back late. Either tomorrow or Wednesday I'm meeting Danny for lunch in Rookwood since he's in the same manager-less state that I am ;-)
Your weekend sounds yummy! What kind of food is El Toro? I mean, I assume it's some kind of Spanish/Mexican?
You can get soft drinks at the Devou concerts and they also have a little grill with hotdogs and snacks. We always bring our own refreshments and it was nice to share a bottle of wine on Saturday. And I did get a Kona Ice for dessert. So summery and delicious.
I actually have a mean little cold today. I fell asleep for awhile at my parents' house at lunch and now I feel muy groggy. Uggh.
Hope your group leader departs again soon,
me
Hey,
ReplyDeleteEl Tora is Mexican and they had some awesome guacamole. Also, the meal was good and service was good too.
You are REALLY making me want a hot dog by the way. I might try to recreate the chicago style dog this week. Is Kona ice like an Italian ice? I am not aware.
I hope you have fun meeting up with Danny for lunch. One day we can do that too - except not at Rookwood. :) Let me know when you think you'll be able to schedule a lunch with me. I'm open except next Monday and Tuesday.
I'm sorry you are feeling groggy though! It could be the weather. My allergies were a little on the fritz this weekend too. I thought about you bc I bought some apple cider vinegar to start taking shots of.
Anyway, write me if you can. Still no meeting yet...