Hi Michelle,
I guess your email means you want me to write you a note so that you can respond to me in its comments? Ok, thx!
I can do that!
So, here it is. Write me when you can!
me
To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, you are so smart and wise to do this. Also, what do you mean am I looking for a cool change? Yes maybe? Not sure.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, your cupcake is on it's way after work today. Also, yesterday Annie saw your cupcake in the refrigerator and was like who's is that? And I said it was yours and then she was like well what kind is it? Then she was like OMG you got Frances that one??? You know I really like mint! And I'm like um, actually no I didn't know that at all. And then she totally acted all jealous. I'm like, um, well you're welcome for the cookie monster one. Then she said thanks and I guess changed her attitude but she was hinting that next time I go I need to get her that. Really?
Anyway, also yesterday, Annie and I finally went to the grocery and upon leaving we see this black Tahoe pull up so we wait to make sure it's going to stop so we can cross over to the parking lot. It's Nick Lachey and Vanessa his girlfriend. She hops out of the car and runs into Kroger while he drives away around in his car. And to my surprise Annie and I were excited to see him? Then we saw them when we were leaving they were next to us waiting at the light. I just wanted to say I saw him I guess.
I didn't think I was the type to get a little excited over something like that but apparently I don't see much excitement anyway so...
What are you doing for St. Patty's Day tomorrow?
Let me know.
Hhahaha. I actually think that is QUITE exciting. I just saw him yesterday on the "Soup Awards" (cable tv is my motivation for going to the gym ;-) Did he look cute in person? I always had a little crush on him!
ReplyDeleteAnd Annie needs to suck it up re: my cupcake. She cannot always have everything. GOSH!
Now, I wanted to see if you had any specialtea (get it?) requests for your cuppa tonight? I can give you plain old Lipton's or we can have something fancier. Let me know. Also, we will be having asparagus and a light appetizer. In addition to that glorious cupcake, of course!
I walked over to Chic-Fil-A with Danny and got a coffee and a chicken biscuit. Obviously the chicken biscuuit was unnecessary. But I didn't bother to pack anything to eat today excpet some applesauce. I feel like that was stupid.
;-)
I don't actually have any plans for tomorrow. I am going to wear a green shirt to work so i don't get pinched, but beyond that, nothing's on my radar. I feel like your DUI really ruined my interest in going out and drinking.
;-))
What are you crazy kids getting up to?
- me
Um, please accept my most sincere apologies if I have in any way hindered you from going out anymore or for making going out lose it's lusture. >insert face of long haired white cat being taunted<
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I hope you enjoy your breakfast. I did have a bagel this morning and some grapes and coffee and some orange juice mixed with grapefruit and pineapple juice. Why do I feel hungry now? Was that not big enough? Guess not.
Then I brought beef/barley soup for lunch. I know I'm going to be hungry if I don't get something else. I am going to Remke today so I can probably pick up a banana or yogurt or something.
And you know what? Nick Lachey did look pretty hot in his car actually. He is a good looking guy. :)
And tomorrow you are welcome to come out with us. I really don't know what is going on. I know Kim wanted to go out but I have a feeling we might just go to Habits or something for a couple. If you want you can come.
Anyway, how is today going so far for you. I've had to withdraw myself from being a normal human being here. I sort of feel like a crazy person or like I'm a normal person living in a crazy house. I'm not quite sure which one. Though I know I have the misfortune of beings surrounded by people I really am not fond of. Anyway, I am going to have our pointless meeting at 11 today. I'll let you know how that goes.
Now, tell me, do you like skittles?
Taste the rainbow!
Michelle
PS. Oh yeah, wanted to let you know they have some pretty sizeable good-looking grapefruit at Kroger. I thought of you when I saw them.(that is sort of a compliment but no intention of being rude.
Ummm. The grapefruit thing? Not sure why I would be offended - even if you were somehow comparing a part of my body to two pretty sizeable good-looking grapefruit?
ReplyDeleteHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.
And no, I do not care for skittles. I don't like their texture. They are more like "grittles".
Let me know how your meeting goes and you'll have to elaborate for me why you no longer feel like a normal person at work. Are you going through some kind of shutting-down phase? Let me know if I can help. I am almost always here waiting to care and respond. Please consider my friendship CPR for your heart/mind.
I'm excited to see you this evening and so is MJ. He kept saying that maybe you'd be bringing him something green to wear for St. Paddy's day. I told him not to get his hopes up, but you know how little boys are!!
;-)
Thanks again for the invite to come out but I really think I will just have a quiet st. paddy's day babysitting Andrew. I am going to bring something for us to bake a St. Paddy's day treat with. Maybe just a roll of shamrock cookie dough? It's supposed to be nice out tomorrow so hopefully we can play some mroe hardcore badminton. I need to def. bring some old clothes. I don't need to get muddy knees again on work clothing!
I might run to Target at lunchtime and return a dress I bought over the weekend. I dont' actualy like it and it was $15, so I'm excited to get that money back!
Hope your meeting is not awful. Write again before lunch if possible!
me
Hello, so thanks buddy. Yes, I have completely shut down. I mean I know, personally, that I am not crazy. That I am not a mean person or rude. And I'm still not being rude. But clearly I cannot be myself anymore. I think to keep from going crazy I'm going to have to go ahead and shut this motha down! I'm gonna shut... this motha down!
ReplyDeleteOkay... unnecessary. Though that would be funny to sing during a meeting, non?
I hope you have fun playing badmitton. So it's not going to rain tomorrow??? That's awesome. I might see then if I can walk Tyler's roommates dog again. He let's me walk her when I ask which is nice for me and she likes to walk fast and run and it's the only motivating thing for me to do that.
Also, Annie and I are going to be making dinner on St. Patrick's Day. We are making turkey ruebens. We got the stuff for it yesterday. I'm excited. I LOVE turkey ruebens. It'll be on wheat as you know I do not like fennel! Yuck!
I feel like it could be used to ward off animals or something. What kind of taste and smell IS that???
Also, what does this dress look like. I went to Target probably twice this weekend. I didn't try any dresses on but I do find sometimes their stuff looks cuter on the hanger and fits weird? I don't know.
Anyway, let the sun shine in. Face it with a grin. Open up your heart and let the sun shine in. This is part of my Lent promise so I should probably definitely shut down and play a part in this crazy play here. FAKE FAKE FAKE! I think it's best I do this because I really don't like sitting here feeling pissed off all day.
I just think about the vacation time I've accrued and what I might do with them. And what WE are going to do. Now please let me know if you hear back from the Independence office.
Thanks,
Chelle Willfind Aweighout
Ms Willfind-Aweighout,
ReplyDeleteI applaud your fake happiness. Sometimes it actually does help. You can hold you true self down while holding your fake self up. People like that a lot. Especially management-type people ;-)
Now, friend. It is not "fennel" in rye bread. Those are caraway seeds. Fennel is found in your grocer's produce aisle and tastes faintly like black licorice (so you wouldn't like it either). As for caraway seeds they do have an interesting flavor and I like them in very small amounts. I do agree the RBPA (Rye Bread Producers of America) tend to go overboard with their use. Perhaps they are in secret cahoots with the CSPA (Caraway Seed Producers of America).
In any event, your Reubens (or Rachels since you're using turkey) are sure to be delicious. I'm glad things sound like they are going better between you and Annie.
And dog walking sounds fun. Does Tyler go with you? Or is it just you and the dog? I love springtime walks and it will be easier to fit them in now that it will be light later in the evening. Do you feel like your body has adjusted to the time change yet?
What random Monday do you have off again? I can't remember but I know you told me.
Write when you can. In the meantime know that our love bonds us in a way no distance can soften.
As always and forever,
Friendces
Oh, and the dress from Target is the "Converse" brand it is white with narrow purple stripes. It was exactly how you described and looked super cute on the hanger but once I tried it on at home it definitely did not fit right. You're so smart!
ReplyDeleteThe dress doesn't sound bad but again, how would we know? And yes, Rachel's are great. It is something I actually do not get tired of for while. I think pizza is actually probably the top food I do not tire of the most though.
ReplyDeleteAnd the random day I have off is the Monday after Easter. I believe it is the 5th or something. I am thinking of taking off on my birthday but we'll see. I might just decide to take that Friday instead. I mean THAT would be nice. Also, usually when I've watched the dog it's because no one is in town and the times I have walked her Tyler has been out of town but that's just because the dog walking has just begun since it just started getting nice out.
So how did your lunch break go? Did you go anywhere or did you just eat applesauce? I hope you were able to grab something else.
Now listen, if it continues to be nice out, at the end of May do you want to take off, maybe go to the zoo and then TEAK for lunch and then we can relax in the afternoon with leisure movies like Sex and the City or just watching trash talk TV and drinking iced tea while in and out of napping? Just let me know.
Thanks,