To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello and Welcome

This is our blog. This is our place to communicate now that all other ways are gone. Let us walk this path together, let us share the load. I am yours, you are mine, we are BIGBADMF.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Friend! I just sent you text with this address. I'm really hoping you will be able to access it and communicate with me here. It would be a good, temporary solution to the ridiculous constraints we must operate within.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and just an FYI - you can comment as "Anonymous" in the drop-down box. No log-in required!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. Perfect. I really hope this works. I can't imagine going a full week with no communication.

    Thank you for being you!!!

    And good morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have never been so happy to see you!! Did you notice our profile picture? Ehehehe. And just so you are aware, this is run out of our bigbadmf gmail account and so can be accessed with the same log-in. that way, should you ever wish to pop on here and change some colors around or do anything else (I mean when you are on your home computer), you will be able to do so.

    How was the rest of your Sunday??

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was okay. I went to dinner with Monique and Ra'mon at Pappadeaux and it was seriously just eh... o.k. I mean, why do some people say it's SO good? I'd rather go to Mitchell's fish market. Anyway, that's just me. After that, I came home and it was raining so gently of course. I just laid on my bed in my room watching TV and happy to be comfortable lying in my bed, (I cleaned up my room again and put on some candles). It was SO comfortable. And then I took a shower, got ready for bed, watched more TV and then went to bed. I was still tired this morning though. :( I did have some iced coffee :) and tea right now. Also, I did run out of things to do this morning so I'll be blogging it up!

    How about the rest of your night and how is your morning so far?

    Michelle

    PS. I'll be sure to add something for a signature touch on here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friend,

    Sorry to hear about Pappadeaux. It does seem like the kind of place people rave about and the you're like... really? Did Monique and Ratmon like it? What did you order?

    That rain really was especially cozy. I just chilled at home, too. Around 8:00 we got hungry so we did eat some McDonald's. Very unhealthy but sometimes it tastes soooooooo good. Yummy. I was dreading today, though. Mondays are not fun and I am just so sick of the work day situation. Is it wrong that I wish I would get laid off sometimes??

    It feels different writing in this little box (rather than a regular email). But I'm grateful this is working so far ;-)

    P.S. How good was that sushi the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know. I'm REALLY looking forward to going again this Wednesday.

    Also, you are right, but it also kind of just feels like we're talking on IM. But anyway, I think Pappadeaux is like Bucca. You know how people think it's so good and fun and you are like... what? I'd rather make my own spaghetti at home because it tastes better even with store-bought jarred sauce.

    Monique and Ra'mon liked it and thought the price was good too. I spent a total, with tip included of about $25. So NOT worth it. Oh well. I'm glad tonight I'm going to go to H & R Block to get my taxes done. I trust they will do it right and I'm glad if they mess up they will fix it too for free.

    Do you have plans tonight at all? I'll probably make cupcakes tonight too. I was thinking of having everyone over (Kim's house... she agreed) for cupcakes and tea or something. Like a tea party! Anyway, I don't feel like going out to dinner twice just because my birthday is on Tuesday and Mancini's is on Wednesday.

    I wonder if it's supposed to rain some more tomorrow. Also, speaking of rainy days, Drew never called Annie back. I mean I obviously do not agree with the way their relationship was in the first place, but that is still VERY SHADY. I hate boys sometimes. What is with the not calling? That's exactly why Sean and I broke up. I do not put up with that crap. Something's wrong or you would have called like normal. That's a sign things are not right and you aren't right for each other, at least for that period of time. Maybe in a few years or 10 years down the line if that happens.

    That's how I feel about it. She was concentrating on school work yesterday. I think she's hurt and depressed though. Maybe next time she'll act differently when she starts dating someone. I hope.

    And I was reading in that Women's Health magazine yesterday that McDonald's actually has a new low fat or fat free ice-cream cone now. We'll have to try that. :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle,

    I agree whole-heartedly that Drew is a complete f up. It is sooooooo shady and cowardly and just so messed up. Would it be THAT impossible to just break up? Why would you just disappear and act like a complete moron. Who does that make look bad, again?

    I feel very very sorry for Annie because you knwo we have all been there. And of course she acted like a cat in heat with him but I don't care how she acted. It is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe we can help her feel better about it with our sympathetic side show (like we were doing the other night). We could even transform it into a two-woman show and take it cross country. Thoughts?

    And your tea and cupcake party sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in! Will I be invited on Wednesday, too? Because I really like eating Sushi.

    Also, if you don't mind saying an extra prayer, my mom has her next check-up CAT scan on Thursday. And knowing people are praying for it helps me not be so freaked out. So, thank you.

    Now, listen. I am seriously hungry. There is NOTHING here for me to eat and this tea is getting cold. I wish I had a steak in front of me and also some salmon with dill sauce. And some roasted broccoli.

    Dreaming,

    me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frances,

    I'm sure you have left for lunch by now. I hope you enjoy whatever you are having although I'm pretty sure it will not have included roasted broccoli or salmon. Sorry!

    I have my leftovers from yesterday for lunch and a drumstick. Yeah, real nice. I might go out at lunch though also to grab a nice drink at the gas station.

    And I'm tired of even thinking of Drew's behavior. It's so typical and yet still so frustrating. I'm over it. It's just sad that she has to be upset over it. And the thing is, he's probably sitting there scared of what she'll do but he created the situation. And then he's just scared to have the break-up conversation? You know he's had them before. What a ridiculous guy and way to be.

    Anyway, I can't wait for the end of the work day. I'm sort of out of it and believe my energy and talents would best be left to me sitting on my couch watching TV and playing text twist. What do you think?

    And don't worry, I'll pray for your mother. I'm sure everything will show up just fine. And when you see her next let her know that I'm thinking of her and wish her a happy Easter.

    Now why could I go for ravioli?

    Michelle

    PS. Of course you are invited to the tea party and the sushi extravaganza. DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey boo. I'm glad we had the opportunity to speak for a few minutes. And thank you for undestanding exactly why it is I sound like an emotionally constipated robot when we talk while I'm at work. It sucks. I feel like everyone is judging me!!!!!!!!!!!!

    In any event, it is miserable out. It was actually snowing. I had to put gas in my car and my hands were so numb from the wind (it is super super windy up here - all the time), that I seriously felt like crying. I had to fight the urge to just let myself sob and drive home without even looking at my building as I passed it. Sometimes I think of the fact that I am so far from home during the day, and for what? 35k and aggravation? It's hard, friend. Not to be a downer, but still.

    Anyway. I am very grateful that we have this way to communicate. And thank you for your prayers and encouragement re my mom's test. I try to trust God, but it is hard not to get worried sometimes.

    Okay, I started this ages ago. But I am back now. Anyway! the white tulips you gave me are in a sorry state. And yet, I cannot throw them away for they recall a brighter, happier time.

    Oh, and maybe now that Annie needs a friend, she'll be a better friend, too.

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    Love,

    me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay so I believe tomorrow we're meeting at Kim's at 7:30. I'll let you know more details as I get them.

    Also, I'm sorry it's so cold and windy. I am dressed pretty wintery today so that I wouldn't feel the wintery mix as much. I'm seriously wearing a tank, a long sleeve shirt, and a sweater. And I did wear my green coat. However, it was snow/raining when I went to get a drink at the gas station.

    Also, I am about to throw away the tulips tonight as well. The powdery pollen part is just a little too loose now. And the petals are kind of... ready to fall out. I'd rather not wait until they look scary and dead. Better to leave them when they still look ooook.

    Plus, you can get more. We'll take a trip to Trader Joe's soon. :)

    Here's good news though, cupcakes tomorrow, sushi on Wednesday, family fun and Easter this upcoming weekend...! At least we have stuff to look forward to.

    And you have several prayers going out to your Mom too. Every lil ting, is gonna be all right.

    Anyway, maybe you can listen to some good music this afternoon at your desk.

    Miss you!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle,

    Sorry I'm just now writing. My afternoon went ape shit.

    I feel obscene writing that out loud in such a public place. Ehehehehe.

    I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Your bread won't be unleavened when you're twenty seven!

    Have a great night and I'll talk to you tomorrow!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Friend,

    Thank you for the birthday wishes. Also, tonight if you want we are getting together at Kim's for some cupcakes. I think it'll be nice to hang out. Let me know if you're coming.

    I like the new title of this blog. It's very true to us.

    Now, about lunch...
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Followers