Hey, can we just keep posting back and forth under the comments of one blog post instead of having to start a new post every day? Let me know if that works for you?
What's going on over there today? Sorry I didn't write earlier, I am pretty swamped with work. Classes are getting ready to start and this is basically the busiest time of the year for us. I imagine you had stuff to catch up on, too.
BTW, I think I developed Swimmer's Ear from when we were at Sunlite Pool. I can't hear out of my right ear. This is not contributing to me living my best life!!
What are you up to tonight? Write if you can.
To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, sorry, I just happened to check this because I didn't think you were going to write today.
ReplyDeleteI'll try calling you later. I'm going to happy hour at righteous room? I haven't been downtown for a happy hour in FOREVER it seems.
We can go under the smae post too. I don't like having to wait sometimes for a new one.
Sorry you've been busy but maybe the day is flying by hopefully!
We'll talk later and tomorrow.
Goodnight friend!
Happy Friday! Can you believe it's finally here?
ReplyDeleteHow was your happy hour? I have never been to the Righteous Room. Is it a fun place?
What do you have planned for your weekend?
Okay so I just wrote you an email about lunch if you think you'd like to meet up. We could go anywhere! Also the righteous room is decent. It's not bad at all and the happy hour prices are good.
ReplyDeleteAnnie's going out on Saturday. Tonight we're going to a comedy show because she won free tickets.
What are you doing again? Maybe you told me but I can't remember. I know you're meeting up with old college buddies somewhere.
Write me!
I just emailed you back. Your night sounds... interesting? Let me know if my old flame Dave Waite takes the stage. hahahahah. He's so not attractive and yet...
ReplyDeleteANYWAY! Enough about the skeletons in my closet...
Tonight I'm having a little dinner party for Jim and Hannah and a few of his relatives. They'll have to make it an early night since they are driving back home tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping I can sneak out in time to go to the movie in the park tonight with Shauna Price and her sister. You know how much I love being outside at night on a blanket. I LOVE IT.
Dreaming of a starry canopy,
moi
That movie outside sounds fun and so does your dinner. Do you know what you are going to make?
ReplyDeleteLet me know - in case I have suggestions! Yep.
Good luck getting everything together. I know it's a little nerve wracking but it also does give you something to think about and makes the day go by faster. That's ALWAYS good.
And yesterday it was fun. I just went to happy hour and they had these delicious drinks made up of raspberry stoli, champagne, and fresh raspberries. YUM! You should go there or we can meet up for HH after work sometime. I want to go to 1/2 priced sushi!
Anyway, write me when you can. What movie is playing tonight?
The movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark. I haven't seen it since I was a little kid. And I really just want to be outside tonight ;-)
ReplyDeleteYour happy hour sounds delicious. What was the drink pricing? And I'm sorry to say, that 1/2 price sushi at Miyako (the place on Buttermilk) is no more. They discontinued it.
I'll pause here for you to regain your composure.
;-)
WHY? Why would you do that. They are totally going to go out of business because almost everyone else has it at some point during the week.
ReplyDeleteDid I tell you that Amarin (on Erie) has $1 sushi. So I think you might get 3 or 4 rolls but still. We could be happy getting maybe 4 or 5 of those. And that would be plenty for really cheap. We NEED AND MUST check this out. I saw the sign hanging on my way home and also I've heard other people talking about it too.
Also, Raiders totally made me almost have a heart attack when I was younger. I believe it was the ridiculously large round rock coming at them. YIKES!
Also, what are you making tonight???
Did we go to Amarin once, a long time ago? Let me know if you can get more info about that, okay?
ReplyDeleteIs your day going by on Eagle's Wings??
And I am making individual pizzas for dinner. I am making up menus and Hannah is going to play waitress. Yes, I am the fun daddy's girlfriend.
heh heh.
me
Those pizzas sound REAL nice - and fun. I'm glad you are a fun and creative girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to leaving here and if I see your old man, I'll tell him you say hello and holler. Remember I saw him one time? That was when Anna went on that date with one of Mrs. Linkhart's friend's sons. Random.
I do remember that date of Anna's. That seems like a long time ago.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of old dates, my AOL account sent out a bunch of spam this week and my old bf, Chad, wrote me back to let me know that I was sending out spam and to ask if I ever think of our time together.
WTH. Sometimes being a legacy girl means you're never free of old flames!
Dreaming of 4:45...
me
omg. You are full of yourself. That's okay though. I understand the legacy as I too have the same thing. NOT. I hope I have a legacy though. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat's up with Chad trying to rekindle??? He's never going to be over you! Poor thing. Are you going to be leaving early for the dinner?
I think a legacy is like the scent of a beautiful perfume that lingers in the air after you leave. And the more it fades, the more the person left behind seeks it out. Because, let's face it, there's nothing else quite like it ;-)
ReplyDeleteI am leaving a little early if I can sneak it.
Hope you have a great weekend!
me
You too. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Frances,
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good weekend. Anything exciting this week? Did you sleep well? I did. A little too well. I woke up at 8:01. I have to leave at 8! I did not fix my hair at all. I tried to brush it in the car. I also put my make-up on in the car. You know I look awesome! I did sleep well though. :)
Write me when you can. Love you and good morning bright eyed!
Michelle
Hey Michelle,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you overslept, but happy you got some good snooze time in!
And thanks for the text about the sushi- you know you made me crave it!
My weekend was lovely. Dinner turned out well on Friday and I was free in time to meet everyone for the outdoor movie. It was really fun to watch the film and also see the almost-full moon trek across the sky.
How was the comedy show? And how was Annie's b-day celebration?
The comedy show was okay. You know how a lot of comedians suddenly get raunchy though? That happened. I wonder why that is the fallback?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, it was nice. Jeremy and Annie got in a fight later that night after Tyler and I left. Why did he make her have to walk home from his place on Madison(next door to my old place) all the way back to our place? Is he kidding me? Of course this did not make me happy and I can give you the whole story later. ANYWAY... Saturday I went to dinner with her at Wooster Tavern and then she had a few people over for some drinks and then we went to Tostados which was fun. I think she had a fun then and also on Sunday.
Also, I'm sorry, I thought about inviting you over for sushi but I was STARVING. I simply did not have the time and made the sushi in a hurry. I have some leftover though. I have to make more so maybe I'll bring some to you. I have to be off 2 or 3 days this week before I lose my vacation so thought I might be able to meet up for lunch or something. I can make us something homemade!
Let me know. I think I'm going to do Tuesday, Wednesday, and then Monday the 30th. Or I could do one day this week and Monday the 30th.
That is pretty much why I don't ever want to go to comedy shows. I don't think raunchy stuff is funny AT ALL.
ReplyDeleteAlso not funny is Jeremy's behavior. Why didn't Annie call you to come give her a ride home?? And I have no idea where your new place is but umm isn't that like MILES from your old apartment?
And I wasn't implying you should have had me over for sushi, silly. I'm glad you're getting some time off, though. What do you have planned to do?
We'll have to figure out a time for you to bring me home-made luncheon goodies. Maybe we could meet at a park or something? Although it will suck for me having to go back to work afterwards!
I know you weren't implying anything silly. I did feel bad for not inviting you after I texted though. And yes, you are correct, we do not live in walking distance of Mariemont. I asked why she didn't call us and she said she was embarrassed. She ended up calling one of his friends when she made it to brotherton.
ReplyDeleteYes, do think about it. We could do lunch tomorrow or dinner. Let me know!
Yes, I AM hungry now. I brought a french bread sandwich. I'm looking forward to it. What are you going to do?
Hey Chica,
ReplyDeleteI hate for you to drive all the way out here at lunch time on your day off. Do you want to dinner on Monday the 30th instead? Let me know. We could check out somewhere new or go to one of our old favorites.
That sucks about Annie. I would not even stay friends with someone who pulled that &#!* much less date him seriously. He needs to be put out with the trash. And I don't blame her for being embarrassed.
BTW, this is totally not related in any way, shape or form, but do you watch the T.O. Show on VH1? For some reason I really enjoy that program...
Hope your sandwich was tasty!
me
Hey. Monday dinner would be great! I haven't been able to write because I had a bunch of quotes to do.
ReplyDeleteThe sandwich WAS tasty. And I've caught the T.O. show a couple of times but I think I'm seeing re-runs. When does it come on?
And we can obviously hate on Jeremy when we get together! :)
TEAK?
Hmmm...
Sorry your day got hectic. Hope you got through the quotes.
ReplyDeleteTeak on Monday would be sublime. I'll look forward to it!
Enjoy your time off!
I will. Why do I still enjoy seeing Mumbo in his boyscout outfit? :)
ReplyDeleteAre you back at work today? I am, but I wasn't in this morning due to a dead battery in my car. can you believe I left my lights on all night? Grr. Not happy with myself for that.
ReplyDeleteHow was your mini-vacation?
Awww... did you have to pay for a new battery? That does stink. My mini vacation was nice. I got to sleep in and that's one of the best things ever!
ReplyDeleteI feel better. How are you doing?
I didn't have to buy a new battery, they were able to recharge my old one. I'm so glad I got my AAA membership - the whole service call was free.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got caught up on sleep. Did you do anything else fun?
Hey - I just saw your text. I couldn't leave at lunch because I came in so late this morning. I'm glad you got to hear some great tunes, though. What station was playing the best band of all time?
ReplyDeletehahah. It was 101.9 I think. And that's great it could be recharged! SERIOUSLY. And I know it seems like an extra expense but I'm ALWAYS thankful to have AAA. It's worth it - especially if you don't have the greatest luck.
ReplyDeleteTHANK GOD!
I had lunch with my parents yesterday in Dayton. And I lounged around, did some window shopping and paid bills. Nothing too fun!
What did you window shop for? Are you in need of any new fall goodies?
ReplyDeleteI hope your parents are doing well. What is new in their world? And how are your nieces?
Everyone's fine. I haven't seen my nieces in a while but I think they're okay. My parents are good.
ReplyDeleteAnd I was just looking for whatever. I see a lot of flats that make me want new shoes though! What about you?
There are a lot of cute flats out there. I am in the market for new jeans (of course) and some thin/flat sweaters.
ReplyDeleteBTW, this day has been totally particle. I'm so glad it's over.
have a great night!
me
Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd to you, as well!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun stuff do you have ahead of you this weekend?
Tonight, if you don't have plans is cocktails for a cure at Longworths from 6-9. Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding in Canton, OH. I might go see Eat, Pray, Love on Sunday night.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you up to?
Thanks for the invite, but tonight is already booked - grilling out with my man. Who's getting married in Canton?
ReplyDeleteLet me know if that movie is any good. I have heard mixed reviews.
I'll let you know about the movie. Did you get a grill??? And what are you grilling?
ReplyDeleteAlso, it's one of Tyler's friends that's getting married. I don't know them.
Hopefully the wedding will be fun. I've only been to Canton a couple of times, but the drive has always seemed so long. Too bad it's not a little later in the fall when the leaves would be pretty. Do you have something pretty to wear?
ReplyDeleteThe grill is at my parents. BTW, I went to my house at lunch and found a voicemail from you. I am not sure when you left it - maybe yesterday afternoon? Anyway, I tried to call you but since you have a 614 number and I got rid of my home long distance coverage, it wouldn't go through. Just FYI.
Also - are we still on for dinner Monday? I mentioned it to Annie on her facebook, but she didn't respond. She is welcome to come - I haven't seen her in ages!
ReplyDeleteI didn't invite her yet. oops. And yes, dinner on Monday silly. Be ready for some Asian GREATNESS!
ReplyDeleteAnd I called you yesterday after work. Sorry. I can try to call you again or you can call me after 9! :)
I'm actually going to try to wear my bridesmaid dress from Brooke's wedding to this wedding. We'll see if I can pull that one off! I mean it IS fitted. You can see for yourself when I show you pics.
Sounds good. I'll check in with you Monday about time/location.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
You too and please tell Jim I say hi. I haven't seen him in a long time. He could come along to if he wishes. :)
ReplyDeleteLet's plan on TEAK-btw.
Michelle
Not sure if you check this, but hello. It's a short week. Yay! I hope you had a good weekend. Let me know how things are with your whole email scheme.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good day so far though!
Also, it's raining and the sun is shining. I know you hate that, but it's happening right now.
ReplyDeleteBonjour! Guess you are not on here but in case you check... just saying hello.
ReplyDeleteHope your week is better than the last. It's almost the weekend!
Whoodey Who!!!
ReplyDeleteHow are you? I'm okay. I'm glad the end of the day is nearing.
Is anything new? I'm still "looking".
If you can, write me!
I just wrote you - but it's under the new post. This one was getting a little long!
ReplyDelete