I hope your morning is off to a good start. Mine is fine except for the itching sneezing and watery eyes. I hope the allergy stuff will be much better for you down south.
Did you watch any of the SYTYCD finale? I really hoped Kent would win, but I know they were really rooting for Lauren. I just think she seemed really old for her age. I had to keep reminding myself that she just graduated from high school!
Can you imagine winning $250,000? OMG. It would be life-changing.
Anyway! I just remembered today is payday. I better check and make sure I gots my money!
me
To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha. You know I LOVE pay day. I don't get paid until next Friday though it feels like I have nothing still. I don't know. Where have all my pennies gooooone? (to Paula Cole's Where have all the cowboys gone.) Don't you love that song? JK.
ReplyDeleteI so missed the finale. I seriously barely watch TV anymore. Maybe I will watch on HULU.
Do you think you should try some kind of allergy herbal supplement maybe?
That stinks that you didn't get paid before your vacation! Is most of the cost being paid for by his family?
ReplyDeleteI have been using my neti pot and it definitely helps, just not something I can do at work! And it's not like my allergies are so bad. Just more annoying than anything.
And actually I love that Cowboy song, but not for the song itself. It just really reminds me of a period in my life.
Write if you can,
me
Hey... In case you are interested... meeting Annie for lunch at her favorite place - Cheddars at 12:30.
ReplyDeleteAnd they paid for trip and baseball game. I'm sure I'll be paying for some other stuff. I may be broke when I return!
What are you up to this weekend?
Let me know if you want to meet Annie and I for lunch. It's FRIDAY!!!!! YAY!~!!!!!!
Hey,
ReplyDeleteLike I texted, I was already at lunch. I hope you guys enjoyed your get-together at Cheddars ;-)
That is awesome that they paid for your airfare and accomodations. Are they loaded? Is Tyler going to make you sign a pre-nup?
- me
ha. They aren't loaded. Apparently that's basically what they save up for during the year - family vacation. That's pretty sweet.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, where did you end up going for lunch?
They must really love vacation. It's nice of them to share their hard-saved money with you. I hope you have a great time!
ReplyDeleteI'm going into my weekly meeting so I may not have a chance to write again before I'm gone.
Talk to you after the big trip!
me
Bye bye. Maybe we can finally catch up if you get a chance when I return.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.