Hi Michelle,
I hope this note finds you well :-)
I am doing fine. I mentioned yesteday that I am working from home, so apparently I am literally working from home since people are now calling me here? Not cool. Uggh. So I do have some work to do and I hope I can get it done since people are freaking out.
Did you notice the new picture I put on the blog? I thought you would enjoy it since the two of you have gotten so cozy and intimate lately.
Did you get to have your quiet night last night? I did watch Idol. It was fine. I feel like a few of the girls this season think they are Zooey Deschanel. But I do like their voices. Then I watched some more tv and went to bed. I was in a bad mood last night and then I had bad dreams. Thank you, Gina. It is good to know that before you even arrive, you get to make me miserable.
What's up in your world?
me
To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, I really hate to inform you but I do not see any pictures actually. What is it a picture of? Secondly, I'm very sorry about Gina. She is just a cruel little thing. She has no heart.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds nice to just lounge around though! I pretty much did the same. I actually came home, made more sushi though I tried to make my own spicy sauce since I didn't have any. It wasn't the same but it wasn't bad. I do prefer the real stuff though. Anyway, Annie and I ate and watched Wheel of Fortune. Then she left to hang out with her little sister who she found out got kicked out of school for being overheard saying she would like to shoot her teacher in the head. Ummm.... She is now at an alternative school and is set to be back at her old school (which I'm sure her teacher is thrilled about) after their spring break. She also told Annie about a few fights she's been in. WTF is wrong with kids these days? Really? So Annie said she was so disappointed and Alex (her little sister) was telling her and Annie said, I really hope you don't think this is cool. Why would you do something like that? And then she said I know you've probably heard this from your Mom but... (and she gave it to her.) GOOD! I'm still thinking how bad that is. When did she get like this and why?
Anyway, while Annie was gone, I popped in Inglorious Bastards. I finished off my strawberries and drank some red wine in bed while watching the movie. Then... it was time for bed though I did watch a little of Chelsea Lately.
Anyway, it was a relaxing night. I think tonight I REALLY need to get online and explore some more options. I took a long break and it's time to get back into action.
Do you have any plans at all for today?
It is supposed to be the little picture next to my comments, I think. Oh, well. So not a big deal.
ReplyDeleteThe whole time I was reading about Annie's little sister, I was thinking how I thought Annie only had an older sister. And I thought how weird it was that she referred to her little sister's mother as "your mom". Then the light dawned. That is messed up, though, seriously. It's like how do people like that little sister ever not end up going nowhere? I hope Annie can help her, though.
I hope you find some good things tonight. I have that interview today at the KY office at 3 p.m. Hopefully it will go well. I had a weird note from my current mgr's mgr requesting a meeting with me tomorrow. Apparently this woman has a reputation for getting weird when she finds out people are interested in leaving her team for other jobs in the company. Pray for me. I don't want to be a target!!!!!
Did you like Inglourious Basterds? It looked pretty violent, but I know you love that ;-)
TTYS,
me
Girl, do not EVEN try it. I do NOT like violence. The movie was alright but yes, it was pretty violent. Also, it's really just kind of strange to me. Like some parts seem crazy. And then people are trying to be funny but it's super dry humor. And you just think about the hatred that's going on. I dont' know. It was strange to me.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, good luck today. I really hope it goes well. That would seriously be fantastic if you got something that wasn't specifically sales, close to home, and closer to me as of now. I will say a prayer and cross my fingers for you.
Also, what's up with the scare tactics? Sending her in to see if she can talk you down... basically. Whatever. You are stronger than that.
I am still in shock over Annie's little too. I have met her a few times and never would have thought she got into fights and would even think to say that. I asked Annie like did you ever in a million years even have that thought? I remember thinking a couple of times when I was older, oh that teacher is such a bitch. That's about the highest amount of rage I had towards a teacher. Never had thoughts of killing... WTF?
Anyway, guess what? I heard back from the girl at the company I had the phone thing with. I will be meeting them on Friday. I will tell you more when I try to call you around lunch time. I AM going to Remke but I am going to drive separately so I can call you, wish you luck, and also I need to call that girl and find out what a good time is for her.
Anyway, I am surprised but glad she wants to meet so we'll see how that goes.
I'll probably call you around 12:15. Also, thanks again for cooking on Sunday. I ate my spaghetti and meatballs for lunch yesterday and they were great.
:)
Michelle
Welcome back from your lunch adventure. I hope it was delicious. Thank you, too, for your sympathy and understanding regarding my tongue issue. It really is insane. Do I need to take some kind of vitamin?? I feel like I eat pretty healthily compared to a lot of people??
ReplyDeleteAnyway. I need to find an outfit for this Interview. (I almost typed "intervention")
I hope your afternoon goes well. I'll be here til about 2:30 if you want to write me again!
me