Hi Michelle,
Welcome to your Tuesday. I hope it is going okay? What are you up to??
I am at work. Just chilling for now. Will do something eventually, I guess. I went to bed at 10:30 last night so at least I am not bone tired. And yes, apparently I am a cowboy/old man.
What fun things are you looking forward to? And more importantly, how DID you fit that in there?
Love!
moi
To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, so today I'm suddenly being thrown into that new plant. Don't worry, I'm going to sit and watch someone do orders. I'm sure I won't see a thing considering I'll be sitting behind them while they work at a computer. LOVE THAT! I've suddenly become very tired and kind of wish I hadn't woken up. That's okay. So now I really ONLY have after work for any kind of happiness or joy.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your day. I will write when I can. Not sure how this "training" is going to go or how long it'll be for today.
Did you bring anything fun for lunch? And what DID you have for dinner? And last night, 10:30? That's pretty good.
This is really depressing news. I wanted you to have an uplifting and stress-less day.
ReplyDeleteI hate that plant. And I hate shin-wa.
me
Thanks buddy. I'm right along with you. They suck. Anyway, we need to remember that we all have some divine plan just for us and that he wants good things to happen for us. I hope you hear something soon. I've been so anxious for my friends lately! Natalie got into Xavier finally. Nisha got into Loyola, and now I'm waiting for you. I REALLY REALLY hope we get some good news soon!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I found a CD of mine that I think you would like maybe for a spring day. Especially one where you wash your sheets, spray them with linen spray, light up a spring rain and fresh flower candle and then think about how grateful and lucky you are to be able to have your own place, have friends, a great boyfriend, and awesome family.
You want to know what it is??? I'M NOT TELLING YOU!!! I will let you listen to it on your way to work next week when you spend the night.
Okay, well anyway, when you get a chance...
Also, end of March still or sometime in April for vacation day? Let me know.
Thanks,
Boo Boo,
ReplyDeleteYou are such a tease with your perfect secret springtime soundtrack. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you.
In any event, I do feel grateful for all my blessings and they include a good friend who genuinely wants the best for me. You are a rare gem.
I can't choose a day off til I know what's going on work-wise. I think it might work best for me to just call in sick that day (whatever day we choose) rather than requesting it in advance. I hope I will know more before too much longer!
It will be nice to share time. Remind me that I really do deserve and want a new linen spray. I would like to find one that is very natural and has limited chemicals. Doesn't Surly carry a line like that? Caldrea or something?
I am having some tea right now. Have you had a beverage yet? And what are you doing today to treat yourself right?
TELL ME!
me
I wonder if you know these notes are waiting for you. Perhaps you simply do not care.
ReplyDelete;-)
I know that's not true!
You must just be very busy.
I wish you happiness.
me