To: Friend.Williams@company.com From: Friend.Baker@othercompany.com Re: That thing you do

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hangover Cure

That title is just a little joke. I don't think you will actually be hungover this morning, but you never know ;-) I am actually kind of hoping you didn't go out as I really need to discuss Danny Gokey with you. WTF-itty-F??????????????????????????????????????

Oh my gosh. That was soooo bad. And the judges hardly called him out on it at all!

In any event, I wanted to tell you that I think it's super funny that Manish and Terrance are crusty. What are the chances, really??

My night was fine. I made some chicken soup (yes, again) and when Jim got out of class we had the strawberry shortcake. I made home-made whipped cream with a nice splash of Madagascar vanilla. Mmmmm.

I wonder what adventures we'll get up to today??

Write when you can,

me

5 comments:

  1. Hey Little One,

    You are correct, I am NOT hungover. I did enjoy a few delicious margarita's thanks to good ole chi-chi's. Yeah.

    Anyway, I didn't think Danny did THAT bad. I wasn't liking it that much either. It's obviously not his style. The only person whose style that is, is Adam. I totally think it's unfair to the rest of the contestants.

    Anyway, I'm just over Simon's obsession with Adam. It's annoying.

    Anyway,sounds like you have a lot going for you in the food dept. What do you say you go home and have that chicken soup waiting for me? :)

    That DOES sound good to me though. I just seriously love chicken soup and chicken noodle soup or chicken vegetable, etc. YUM!

    And yes, what ARE the chances that Manish would be friends with such a weirdo. Whatever. I'm almost not surprised by the things that happen in my life anymore. Oh well. I still have the upper hand. ha!

    Well write me back and tell me about your plans for the day.

    Salut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,

    I just found out I won a $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com. It's from here, people get nominated for being really good workers and then once a month they do a drawing. I am excited!! I wonder what I should buy...

    And you know, soup is really delicious. I remember when I first got to know you and you would talk about your love of soup, I honestly could not understand it. I felt like perhaps you did not know the meaning of the word "love" or perhaps by "soup" you meant "french fries" or "milkshakes". But now that I have somehow come to feel the same way, it is amazing how much I look forward to my soup!

    I wanted to tell you that sometimes what I do is buy individual chicken pieces from the Kroger deli. For example, you can get a baked chicken breast for $1.99 and then a baked thigh for like .69 cents. And it's so easy to pull the meat off and use that in your soup. And you get a nice mix of dark and white meat. I think canned chicken has no flavor and sometimes baking chicken just to put in soup is kind of a lot of extra bother.

    In any event, I'm glad you got out and had some margaritas. Where is there a chi-chis around here?? I haven't been to a chi chi's in forever. Did you know "chi chi" is slang for boob in south america?

    And I have no idea why you're defending Gokey. His scream at the end was the most painfully deafening noise I almost have ever heard. And I am so sick of his weird little accent. Where is he from, exactly??

    Anyway. I stopped at UDF and got a coffee on my way to work. And I am enjoying a tall glass of filtered water in the green glass you got me when we did pod redecorating. I love that glass. And get so many compliments on it, too!

    Now, tell me how it is you can put THAT in your desk chair without smooshing it? DAYUMN!

    Love,

    the one you love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, if you'll recall, once upon a time we bought chi-chi's Long Island's before to bring to Sani-hell. I just bought the margarita one yesterday.

    Anyway, yes, soup is good and that's a good idea too. I do not always love having to bake a bunch of chicken and am bad at splitting them up to freeze as well.

    Now congratulations on your new gift. That's really nice. I guess you can look online and see what you like. They have all kinds of stuff you could get!

    And I'm not defending Gokey. I told Annie when he finished that I thought Simon might say something about how scary his scream was and that he would say something about being terrified and maybe that he would be good working at a haunted house or something. I was kind of right. He just tried to hard.

    Anyway, glad you got to enjoy some coffee. I've finished mine and gone twice already at work. Nice huh? Anyway, did you bring in soup today? I didn't bring my lunch. :( What should I do that's cheap? I might stop at Gap Outlet right after work or Kohls. I need a jacket or something. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,

    I hope you can find a nice, inexpensive jacket on your shopping adventures. Kohl's is a good idea. They had a bunch of stuff on clearance when I was there last week. Let me know what you find!

    And I am having a snack right now of strawberries and whipped cream. So delicious. I kind of want to start taking my lunch later in the day, but I will need a snack to tide me over. Hopefully, this will do teh trick.

    It sounds like you really have some insights into how Simon's mind works. Do you find him attractive...?

    Just wondering!

    Write when you can,

    me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Buddy,

    How did your lunch time goodness go? Where did you go I guess is a better question.

    I ended up going to G.O. and finding a few shirts. One I am wearing now underneath the thin cardigan I wore today. It's cold in here! Not bad though. You should go there again. Perhaps we could meet up next week after work sometime? And then play tennis? And eat chicken soup?

    Okay, anyway, I wonder who is getting kicked off tonight. Your thoughts? I know you want it to be Danny you hater!

    Well write me if you can.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete

Followers